My LORDS Ministries
- Ways you Can help get involved with My LORDS Ministries
- Facebook Page: mylordsministries
- TWITTER: mylordsmin
1. Welcome new member through the forums
2. Offer new forum Topics
3. Encourage others to Register and login regularly
4. Add events to our Calendar
5. Seek knowledgeable Christians who wish to add articles on to our website
6. Add pictures
7. Add scripture’s and discussion of them in the forums
8. Offer words of Encouragement
9. Share your testimony, if you wish
10. Help us build a church and ministry database through web links and descriptions, which then can be added
11. If you personally know of Christian bloggers who wish to share their work in a blog form please inform them and us
12. Should anyone be focused and knowledgeable in specific areas of the bible we would like to share their work on our site
13. Become Prayer Warriors for the site and share Prayers on our site
14. Help us Run our Facebook Page
15. Help encourage people to use our chartroom
16. Share our site with others
17. Encourage ministers to join missionaries and us
18. Write and Submit Faqs for us to Help other site users
This list will be added to or readjusted as needed
Mission of My Lords Ministries
The Primary mission of My Lords Ministries is to bring people together from all walks of life to share and discuss their beliefs openly and honestly. Though this site and ministry is based on the fact that Jesus Christ Died and Resurrected to save humankind and not condemn it (John 3:16-17). We openly welcome other people’s faith and walk to share and discuss the differences. Christians share a Life Style of Faith in Christ.
Our Mission is to guide others to the truth as it is said in Hebrews, John and Revelation:
looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God
Passage John 14:6:
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
With all this said we are not going to force anyone to accept our beliefs but to be open to why those of us believe this way.
Most Christian sites are just all about god almighty and their Christian beliefs. What I want to do is to open the Dialogue further to everyone while maintaining our beliefs that Jesus is Savior. At the same time we want to share proper Resources and Churches, Ministries and missionaries who are properly doing God’s work. We are a flawed group of humans on this planet; most Christians are humble and helpful to share God word, that Jesus IS LORD